What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A 30-day interactive journal that teaches you the practice of gratitude
- Showing you how to overcome negative thoughts & self-sabotage
- Showing you how to crush barriers in the way of your dreams
- Showing you how to create lasting resilience & strength
- Showing you how to choose peace, joy & love every day
- Showing you how to figure out what you really want
- Showing you how to conquer anxiety & depression
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Gratitude Workbook scores 71.53/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thegratitudeworkbook.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD13.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thegratitudeworkbook.com you’ll also be taken through to thegratitudeworkbook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)